$180 per 50-minute session
Sliding scale reduced fee options may be available for those with financial need. A private pay session is 50 minutes in length so that 10 minutes is available for record keeping. EMDR sessions are generally 90 minutes, with longer sessions charged a prorated fee. To help contribute to quality healthcare being available to everyone, a sliding scale fee is provided for clients who may be unable to pay the full fee.
I am currently accepting Anthem Blue Cross and am an in-network provider for the Anthem Behavioral Health Network. This includes but is not limited to Commercial Plans (HMO, PPO, and EPO) and plans on and off the exchange (such as Pathway X, Pathway HMO, PPO, and EPO), Medicare Advantage PPO Plans and UC Berkeley's SHIP Insurance. If your coverage is Blue Cross outside the state of California, you must be BlueCard members. If you are not sure, I would be happy to check your eligibility. Just email me your name, birthdate, and Insurance Card information to get the process started. Length of session will be determined by your benefits but be aware that it is often a 45-minute session.
If the above does not apply to you, services may still be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance carrier:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Can I be seen by an out-of-network provider and what is my coverage in that case?
- What is my deductible, if any, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I will supply receipts for our sessions that you may use for reimbursement by your insurance company if you are covered for treatment by an outside provider (meaning you have out-of-network benefits).
Cash, check and most major credit cards and health savings plan credit cards accepted for payment. Credit card payments are processed through Square, Inc.
Cancellation Policy If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
- Some proof of gross annual income may be required to be placed on a sliding scale fee.
- Should your financial situation improve, I encourage you to remunerate the remainder of your fee. This allows me to continue to serve others who may need financial assistance in the best way possible.
Schedule Online Request a therapy appointment online here.
Contact Questions? Please contact me for further information.